Tuesday, February 9, 2010

happy chinese new year







In Chinese they say, "Xinnian Kuaile!" (新年快乐!)


Time flies really fast, before we know it it's already the second month of the year! =)


I'm back in Tianjin and last Saturday there was snow. On Sunday, I was debating whether I'd go to Church or not since the weather puts me in a lazy mood these days. In the end, I went to church, enjoyed welcoming the churchgoers, felt God speaking in worship and in the preaching, plus, took pics of me with the snow right after.


I should also mention that I had Bible Study with Pinoy folks after lunch, and flick time of Julie&Julia (the movie). Thank God for an awesome weekend.


The second and third pics above previews the Chinese New Year, aside from the red lanterns and decors with Chinese characters of goodluck & charm, the firecrackers & fireworks play a pretty much big role in this holiday. Those boxes in the pics explain what I mean.


Xinnian kuaile! May joy be felt, not just in China but all over the world.

x

Cathy