Saturday, February 13, 2010

valentines

Valentine's...to remind us that love is important and that no matter how hard life is, it's still worth living because of the throbbing heart of those people around us. Where there's a heart, there's always this capacity for goodness.

Happy Valentine's Day to all the people in the world, my voice is not loud enough for people to hear this greeting, just think of the louder voice of valentine's tv commercials, or of the noise coming from politics, or show business; not to mention that voices of hate, or anger, or self-pity, or fear from everyone's heart.


But I'm saying my greetings anyway...happy valentine's day to all, to you who is reading this. As I'm writing this blog entry I thought about the times I committed something wrong and thought I don't deserve to walk a good path again, but always, there's this magnet to put me back on the right track. That must be love right there.


And I'm pretty sure the same is true to everyone. No matter what road's you've taken, how hard the journey, how crazy the path and how frustrating were your mistakes and sins...there's love available for you, to keep you back on track.


I pray everyone finds love this Valentine's day. Not only that cheezy, over-commercialized kind of love, but love that changes someone from the inside out. Love that carries mercy, hope, faith and grace.

And with love, be thankful.


x


Cathy