Thursday, February 19, 2009

KL's breathtaking twins



The thing about beauty is that, when you see one, you could not take your eyes off it. In case of taking pictures, when you see beauty you could not stop taking pics of it. That's exactly what happened to me when I gazed upon Kuala Lumpur's Petronas Twin Towers.

It's beautiful, astounding, breath-taking. I can't remember how many pics I took of Petronas (I took pics of it during the day and at night), still fresh from my memory, though, was when I convinced my sister to find the Petronas Towers after several failed attempts at finding a KL Map. I told my sister we will find Petronas even without a map.

And so, we walked, rather aimlessly, at one of Bukit Bintang's alleyways. And then I saw, out of its light and gigantic presence, the Petronas from afar. It was a smile that passed through my face, my eyes lit up as I said, "We found what we've been looking for," pointing at the lovely twins that captured the eyes in a heartbeat.